Field meeting postponed due to Storm Eunice

Due to the storm warnings today and possible transport or other disruption tomorrow the SRPG field meeting tomorrow, Saturday 19th February, has been postponed. All those who booked have been informed by email. The meeting will now take place one week later on Saturday 26th February. Please contact the meeting leader if you have any questions.